Check out these ways to safely experience the city this long weekend! Here are just some of the activities and experiences available in the region as of Thursday, September 2:
- Soar over the Ottawa River and see incredible, one-of-a-kind views on Interzip Rogers, the world’s first interprovincial zipline! My family and I thoroughly enjoyed this unique & thrilling experience! What a way to see the Ottawa skyline!
- Cheer on the Ottawa REDBLACKS (football) as they play a home game this Friday, September 3 and the Atlético Ottawa (soccer) as they play Wednesday, September 8, both at TD Place.
- Theatre lovers, look no further. A Company of Fools present Love From Afar, select nights in September starting this Friday, September 3 at outdoor venues across Ottawa. Pay-what-you-can.
- NCC Weekend Bikedays continue this weekend, and until Thanksgiving. Sections of the Sir John A Macdonald Parkway and the Sir George-Étienne Cartier Parkway are open for active use on weekends, including this Labour Day Monday, September 6. FREE!
- Enjoy family fun, live music, and lots of incredible hot air balloons at the Gatineau Hot Ait Balloon Festival this Thursday, September 2 to Monday, September 6 at Parc de la Baie in Gatineau.
- Listen to local, live music in various Ottawa neighbourhoods at City Sounds, from Friday, September 3 to Sunday, September 5. FREE!
Find out more great activities to do in and around Ottawa on the Ottawa Insider Blog! Courtesy of Ottawa Tourism.