Here are just some of the activities and experiences available in the region as of Friday, August 13:
- Laurier House National Historic Site is open for visitors! Visit the historic house to learn about two of Canada’s most important Prime Ministers, Sir Wilfrid Laurier and William Lyon Mackenzie King.
- The popular 613flea has returned to Lansdowne! Check out tons of vendors selling everything from clothes to décor to jewellery and much more this Saturday, August 14. Check website for future dates. Admission is FREE!
- Gatineau Beerfest wraps up Friday & Saturday! Enjoy 80 beers from 30 breweries at the Place des Festivals Zibi on a giant patio in Old Hull overlooking the Ottawa River until Saturday, August 14.
- The Casino Lac-Leamy Sound of Light shows continue Wednesdays to Sundays until August 21 with 10 nights of fireworks with two alternating themes outside the Canadian Museum of History.
- Look no further for adrenaline-pumping fun in Ottawa! Ottawa Tourism’s list of awesome adventurous activities in Ottawa has you covered with information about Interzip Rogers, whitewater rafting, bungee jumping, jet-skiing, and more.
Have a great weekend in the National Capital everyone!!